After long months of waiting, the noble and worthy successor of the F118 Black Pearl frame arrives for the greatest pleasure of all… Our new F-22 Alloy BMX Race frame !
Entirely designed and built on a base of muscular and original shape tubes, this frame is unlike any other in the BMX industry ! The shark fin-shaped seat tube and the excessively-wide down tube give an incomparable look to this frame, and an aggressive look !
- Built from high-quality 6061-T6 Alloy with variable sections
- Hydroformed multi-butted tubes
- Head tube designedfor semi-integrated headset standard ( Zero Stack ) ZS44/28.6 – ZS56/40 (accomodates 1-1/8’’ forks too, with a reducer)
- Rear dropouts especially designed for our frames for a precise setting of the disc brake (in Postmount standard) and wheel adjustment
- Fully removable V-brake adapters included
- V-brake mount also possible from size Expert to Expert XXL only
- Allows a 140mm brake rotor
- External BSA 24mm (Hollowtech II) bottom bracket
- External cable routing
- Accepts a Ø27.2mm seatpost
- Seat clamp diameter : Ø31.6mm
- 20 x 1-3/8’’ wheels can be fitted on these frames from size Expert to size PRO
Available in the following sizes :